Dear UNI partners,
Do you have knowledge or interest in research? Particularly in urbanization issues, urban economics, and policy analysis?
We are looking for an intern to support us in the preparation of the "Flagship Report".
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Flagship Reports Unit, Research and Capacity Building Branch, the intern will:
- Conduct research and literature review on various aspects of urbanization, urban economy, urban infrastructure and development economics
- Contribute to background papers on various topics on urbanization, the NewUrban Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Analyse secondary and cross-country data on various aspects of urbanization; and the Voluntary National Reviews of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Contribute to work on the World Cities Report and other flagship reports.
- Perform other research-related tasks.
Do you want to find out more? Click the link below: https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=111671&Lang=en-US