Open Internship Position at Cultural Agents
Pre-Texts Workshop at Waltham Public Schools
- WHEN: December 5 & 12 | 3:30 -5:30pm
- WHERE: High School Library, Waltham Public Schools, MA
- WHAT: The team of Pre-Texts facilitators will be finalizing the series of Pre-Texts training workshop for education leaders of Waltham Public Schools.
Cultural Agents Student Fair
- WHEN: December 7 | 4:00 -6:00pm
- WHERE: 1737 Cambrdige St, Cambridge, MA 02138. (CGIS) Knafel Cafe
- WHAT: Students from the Cultural Agents Course: "Aesthetic and Interpretive Understanding" at Harvard University will be presenting their final projects. The assignment required students to design a creative aesthetic intervention to address social issues pertinent to our times. The Cultural Agents Student Fair is open to everyone. We look forward to sparking dialogue about innovative forms of intervention and posible collaborations!